Since 1990, Capital Z and its predecessors have invested approximately $2.8 billion in over 40 transactions in the United States, Bermuda and Europe. These investments have been made across nine investment funds.
- Fund I: International Insurance Investors, L.P. (1990)
- Fund II: Insurance Partners, L.P. (1994)
- Fund III: Capital Z Financial Services Fund II, L.P. (1999)
- SPV I: Capital Z Lancashire Partners, L.P. (2005)
- SPV II: Capital Z Partners III USI, L.P. (2007)
- Fund IV: Capital Z Partners III, L.P. (2008)
- SPV III: Capital Z Partners Co-Invest (BMS), L.P. (2014)
- SPV IV: Capital Z Partners Co-Invest (Pearl), L.P. (2015)
- Fund V: Capital Z Partners IV, L.P. (2016)
The shared experience and common investment philosophy of the team has allowed Capital Z to source transactions in a proprietary manner, structure investments attractively, and add significant value to portfolio companies. The result has been attractive investment returns for limited partners and opportunities for management teams.